Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hot Tub & Fridge Door

Realized I hadn't posted any pictures of the hot tub. It is in and working. I had to cut down some fence but that was all painless enough. It is a big tub, with room for the whole family and then some. It claims to seat 6-7 adults, but they would have to be close friends for that to be true - Now I am all for it if I get to choose the other 5-6 people who are in it with me.

I also got the white door trim on the fridge painted. It came out pretty good. You can tell it is not real stainless, especially as it is right next to real stainless, but it looks good enough. Once it is built in you will not notice. I still need to paint the hinge bracket piece on the bottom right. I did the door and the grill beneath the door, but missed that bit.

I also marked up the Plan B dimensions on the deck, which you can just see in this picture. With a few tweaks it is going to fit perfectly. I am going to make the adjustments, get management approval from the wife when she is back on Wednesday and then place the order. Then things start to get real and I will have a garage/yard full of kitchen parts unless I get my act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment