Saturday, June 26, 2010

More Shots

The plumber hooked up the gas yesterday and I managed to get the TV up and running and the beer tap working. I will be picking up a keg of beer at 9am this morning, which will give me a couple hours before the USA football match! And right after that it is time to burn the first food!

Here's a few shots to show it finished off taken just as it was getting dark last night.

I have these little LED lights under all the counters. They look really good when it is fully dark. I'll try to get some pics of that later on.

Here's the grill all lit up! It has fancy blue LEDs on the knobs, which look really cool in the dark. Inside it has two very good lights for night time grilling.

Artsy shot showing some closeup of the detail work and the TV behind.

Side view of the island. The kegerator didn't want to go i all that easily. I think it expanded while I was building the island as the hole seemed to be too small!

And here's the standard, full island shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment