Thursday, June 24, 2010

Almost Done


So, I am almost done. So close, I can taste the burned steaks......

Here's the stucco going on. I am very glad I decided to get this done properly VS screwing it up myself.

You can get a feel for the overall finished look from this shot.

Here is is from the other end.

Now here it is with some of the paint on, and the foot rail in place.

From the other end, starting to look done!

First shot with all the stainless stuff in. Gas still isn't connected, LED lights aren't in, and the beer keg isn't in yet, but everything else is in)

Here's the family and the new bar stools....

Getting my son trained early for a possible future career....

And if he can cook too, he'll be set!

Shot of the fridge and the beer tap (which the kids now call "Sexy")

The whole thing. I am very happy with how it turned out. Gas will be hooked up tomorrow. We need to trim the opening for the kegerator as I managed to screw up somehow and it's 1/4" too tight. Then I'll get the TV up, the heater installed and the LED lights in. Should get all that done between the beer and football this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment