Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Second Outdoor Kitchen

So this was attempt #2.  Moved in the summer, wanted to BBQ and drink beer so bought a freestanding BBQ/cart (cheap Kenmore) and a budget beer keg fridge.












Then I decided to build around it after a month or so to create a pseudo kitchen.  Since it wasn't supporting anything and wouldn't be right against the grill I went with wood.












Once it was done I painted it up and dragged my butt about the countertop.  












Eventually, just before the rains came I tiled it.  Bought a tilesaw and did it all myself.  after a long weekend of work I was done.  It rained that night and it never really recovered.  After several bodged attempts at fixing it I called it quits and called in a professional.












He did a much better job.

No comments:

Post a Comment