Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Clean Car

So inspiration struck and I cleaned, and waxed my car. I don't remember when the car was last waxed (to be honest, I am not sure it has ever been waxed). It literally looks like a completely different car. I was so impressed I went out in search of some good spots for photos. Here's what I got.....

Obviously the rear brakes still need painting, which will happen as soon as the paint gets delivered. I am also thinking it may need to be lowered, although I will see what it looks like when I get the new wheels on.

From the back it looks OK, and with the 19" wheels and larger tires (295 vs the current 265) it should look a little more aggressive. Still not sure about a fixed spoiler. They have some pretty cool ones available, but that means getting stuff painted.

Next up will be the rear brakes, then the replacement rear window.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - looking good already - are you keeping the original wheels for your racing slicks?

    ReplyDelete